mus

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wedding Pictures are HERE!


Hey All! Guess what....... AHHHHHHH the pictures are uploaded, the pictures are uploaded! Brian & I could not be more pleased with how they turned out. Simply AMAZING. I'm slightly obsessed. Our great friends Tim & Jodi Fleenor did our pictures. Words can't express how outstanding they were to work with and they did a stunning job at taking pictures of literally ONE of the craziest days of our life. I'm not really ready to blog about the SHIELDS WEDDING MADNESS, someday I will. I think I'm still exhausted from that day. ha! Let's just say everything that could EVER possibly go wrong at a wedding, went wrong at our wedding. BUT... here's the good part it was PERFECT and I mean that with all my heart. I would not change a thing about it. It was amazing & really the best day of our lives. So much laughter and stories to remember from this day. Our great families will not forget it & ESPECIALLY our bridal party! HA, love you ALL! Here are a few pictures to hold you over! Thanks Tim & Jodi Fleenor we love you! 












Back to cleaning I go. I really need to kick it in gear so my sweet husband 
has some closet space to hang his clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment