mus

Sunday, February 12, 2012

30 weeks and guess what????

Hey all! I didn't have a chance to post anything last week about week 29. We went to the doctor. The baby's heart sounds great. I did some lab work. Everything came back great except my blood platelets which are rather low. The only thing this means is that I will have to be retested in a few weeks to see if they increased any and they are thinking I cannot have an epidural, or any drugs during labor because of the chances of me bleeding severely. Soooo.... I was planning a natural birth anyways with the option of possibly getting an epidural. So this changes my mindset. I will be doing this the natural way. Guess I will start researching more on this!

On to the good news...... WE ARE LANDLORDS. YIPEEE!!! We got Brian's house rented out. This is tremendous news. Holy cow I am not really sure how we pulled this off in less than 2 weeks. We've been praying and praying for this. Our goal was to get this taken care of before baby arrived. Well ladies and gents check it off that BIG long list of ours. We have ONE MORTGAGE. Holy cow. Whatever are we going to do with all THIS extra money? I never thought THOSE words would be coming out of my mouth. ha! Ohhhhhh I am sure we will find something to do with it, which means fixing up our house and saving saving saving. :)

Here are some fun things I've been working on in my spare time which has been non existent really....

I found this idea on a blog. I wish I can remember to give her credit! This is super cheesy but felt like Brian needed some sweet little motivation while we have been frantically rushing around trying to get his house ready! So I did 14 days of Valentine's day for him. I left him a little surprise every morning. Here are a few of them.



We were running low and needed some of these dryer sheets. HA! 





 I told you they were cheesy. But sometimes it's the little things in life that make you smile!

I also made a yummie Valentine's Monster Cookie I found on Pinterest. Here is how it turned out....Very pretty and extremely delicious!
I must make these again!! Too yummie!


On to the baby bump pictures......




How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 pounds
Maternity clothes: Work pants and jeans. I have managed to somehow buy no maternity clothes. I love it. I will say it was a little depressing when I went shopping today and saw ADORABLE spring dresses out. Can't wait to fit back into these for summer time!
Stretch marks: I'm getting a few little red lines here and there. 
Sleep: Good, our little miss seems to do flips in the middle of the night so that wakes me up sometimes.
Best moment: This week there are two things. First thing we haven't had anytime to do maternity pics and they really have just been forgotten since we have had so much on our plate. And let's be honest time is ticking and I'm only getting bigger by the moment. Our sweet friend Amy had a mini session special and we were able to have her take our pics! It was short and sweet and fit into our hectic schedule. We just want a few pictures to show our daughter can't wait to see these done! I know they will turn out great. The second thing was finding crib fabric, and getting it ordered! It's gray & coral. Can't wait to start making the bedding.
Miss anything: I miss sneezing and liking it. I love to sneeze because it feels so good, haha weird I know! It does not feel good now that I'm pregnant. It is rather painful and takes my breath away!
Movement: More and more
Food cravings: The latest is pineapple, Honey Crisp apples and crunchy peanut butter! I went almost went through a large tub of peanut butter this week. Brian was shocked, haha. However I don't really eat meat so this is how I am getting my protein. Yum Yum Yum!
Queasy or sick: nope
Showing: Oh yes! Just when I don't think I can get bigger, I do!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: nope, just Braxton Hicks
Belly button: It's still in and so is my belly button ring
Wedding rings: On
Mood: Happy!!! Getting tired a little earlier at night. Hoping this energy I have isn't slowly leaving me.
Looking forward to: Only teaching my whack-a-doo 3rd graders for 3 days this week and most of all I am more than ready to have a 4 day weekend this next weekend. I need to get some nursery stuff done and want to feel refreshed again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment