mus

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Teal Armoire finished & moved in!

This week we got our new piece of furniture moved into our kitchen, HORRAY! My mother and I worked on this piece together. She got it for free on the side of the road about a year ago. It's a huge piece that is nice and sturdy. It was originally an oak color. She then primed it white. Her and I painted it two coats with a teal paint. Then we sanded/distressed the crap out of this thing. Last we stained it with a dark dark dark wood stain. It turned out PERFECT! It only cost me a total of $23.00 for the paint and stain. AMAZING! This piece of furniture has lots of storage and will be used for baby items. Here she is, isn't she lovely?





While I was taking picture of this lovely piece I took some other pictures of our new carpet. Take a peek. I am in the process of redecorating so stay tuned for more updated pictures of the decor. The pictures really do not do the carpet justice. It's soooo shaggy and sooo cozy! But you will get the idea.



On to Baby bump pics
26 weeks

27 weeks



How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 21 pounds, Guess the Holidays were good to me! 
Maternity clothes: None, just work pants
Stretch marks: I'm getting a few little red lines on my upper leg but I'm lathering on lotion as much as possible
Sleep: good I'm switching side to side more.
Best moment: This week starting on the nursery with Brian
Miss anything: Nope
Movement: Lots. Her head is up by my ribs and her little feet are nice and low dancing on my bladder!
Food cravings: Oranges of course, and salads with Caesar Parmesan vinaigrette dressing. I've also gotten Coke Slurpee's a few times this week. MmMmMm
Queasy or sick: nope
Showing: Oh yes!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button: It's still in and so is my belly button ring
Wedding rings: On
Mood: Happy!!! 
Looking forward to: Getting the Nursery completely painted and moving in the crib and furniture! I think when we do this it will feel even more REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment