mus

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Crafts!

I forgot to take pictures of ALL the lovely things Brian and I made for our family members this year! One thing, we need to get is a picture of this huge frame thing we made his mom! Hope to get a picture of it soon to show all of you!

Here are some of the little things we got pictures of! We had lots of fun being crafty this past Christmas.

Yummie Oreo Truffles I made for all my Teacher Friends

Here are the Truffles all packaged up and ready to give/eat

Coasters I made out of tiles, scrapbook paper and modge podge. Here is one set. I made a total of 4 different sets.

Scarves made out of soft cozy jersey material with lace. I made a green one and black one.

Just trying it on to see if it looks good. Ignore my no makeup and pj's!

These next are my favorite. They are pictures frames. Made out of wood, knobs and rosettes/buttons. They really turned out adorable. We gave a lot of these to family and included our family pictures from our wedding, so fun!
Gray/Silver with cream buttons

Navy with black polka dot rosette

Light Brown with gray, cream and black rosette

Here is what it looked like with a picture attached!

That's it for now. Stay tuned for our new deep teal kitchen cabinet/pantry piece that is finished and ready for a sneak peak! It looks great. I'm just trying to figure out what fun decor to put on top of the cabinet and what to place on the wall next to the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment