mus

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby Shower Galore!

Our Little Miss is one lucky girl! She's got so many people already that love her and are just as excited as we are for her arrival! My school threw Brian & I a Baby Shower. It was so sweet, fun and perfect. I love my coworkers!!! I only have a few pictures because my phone died, of course! Take a peak.....

My amazing 3rd grade team who I adore!!


We got lots of fun gifts! They were all much needed and so thoughtful!! :)

Some of my coworkers eating dessert!

The next baby shower we had was thrown by my sweet mother, sister and sister-in-law. They went above & beyond to say the least. It was absolutely perfect, the decor was amazing, and everyone was drooling over all the yummie treats, drinks, and crafts! They were able to reuse a lot of items from our wedding including all the vintage dishes! 

The first thing I will start off with is the adorable invite my mom had made on Etsy.
Cute huh!

Here are the rest of the pictures! 
It was a brunch shower so they had a variety of breakfast treats! 








These vintage milk glasses are not actual old milk glasses. They are the glass Starbucks frappuccino bottles. There were only 70 of them. Yup which means our WHOLE family had to drink these for a month. If I see another Starbucks frappuccino I will vomit. haha! But it was worth it because they turned out oh so adorable! 

After opening gifts, we had craft time. Everyone got to make little miss a headband, bows, or sweet little booties! So FUN!

 Thank-You favors! Coral lollipops & of course delicious coffee from my parents business! 




My mama made these Baby frames! So sweet. In fact I love them so much they are hanging our nursery now!


This was one of my favorites. Everyone got to fill out Wishes for the Baby! I am going to make a book out of them. They were so thoughtful and quite funny!

Two of my besties! Heather Feather and Gina! 

Auntie Gee & I ! 

Big Grandma & I !

My sister La !

My sister Little Sara !

My pretty Mama & I !

All of us girls!


Baby Bump!

34 weeks. How is it possible for me to get any bigger, sheesh!! I'm sure it's possible! :)









4 comments:

  1. super cute shower!!!! your family is so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing shower Jen!!! Love it! You and that little girl are going to be all set!!! Can't wait. I'm so loving her nusery too! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Whitney & Jess!!!! My family did an amazing job on the shower. I am still in awe of how cute it turned out! We are set for this little one to get here!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog wandering and I saw this and thought of you! It looks like your style and the crochet banner above the crib with the baby's name is adorable!!!!
    http://www.greylikesbaby.com/photography-2/rylees-nursery/

    ReplyDelete